Alcohol and Drug Detox Pittsburgh, PA
Call us today at (412) 532-1780 in Pittsburgh, PA
The abuse of Drugs & Alcohol is at an all-time high in todays society. As stress overwhelms us we all use our own unique coping mechanisms to handle it and push forward every day. For some of us a nice jog, gym session or vacation can be just what the mind needs to recover and rejuvenate. For others they lean towards the bottle or drugs to relieve the pressures of daily life.
One of the most difficult tasks is identifying when a person is addicted or in need of rehab. In every circle friends we know someone who drinks every day. What happens when that person appears to never be drunk? They seem to hold the alcohol well enough to socially coexist with others while some people are untamed after their first drink. What about people who dont drink in the week but every weekend use cocaine or heroin. Who is in need of rehab and help?
Ask yourself. Do I Have a Problem? That question is the first step towards recovering your health and life. Calling Substance Abuse Helpline and (412) 532-1780 is the second. Admitting you may need help is difficult and we understand that. Thats why our goal and focus is to help guide you throughout the journey to regain the life you lost.
1. Do you take drugs or consume alcohol on a daily basis?
2. Has your drug or alcohol use ever caused you to miss work? This would include times that you have been busy trying to pick up some drugs, forgot that you were supposed to work, or simply lost track of time.
3. Do you find that most of the people you spend your time with are also in the drug and alcohol scene, and are using or drinking on a regular basis?
4. Have you ever taken prescription drugs with the intent of getting high?
5. Have you previously decided to stop drinking or taking drugs, only to find that you simply could not stop?
6. Have you ever blacked out when drinking or taking drugs?
7. Do you feel compelled to apologize for your behavior after the fact when you have been using drugs or drinking?
8. Do you get high or drunk by yourself?
9. Has your family or friends expressed concerns that you may be drinking too much or doing too many drugs?
10. Have you stopped doing things you love because you are too high or drunk?
11. Do you wake up immediately looking for drugs or alcohol because you already need them?
You must be honest with yourself to determine if the answer is yes to any of the questions mentioned. You may be in danger if you answered yes to any of these. You are undoubtedly in need of help if you answered yes to several of these questions.
In, short or long term addiction the addicts families and friends are heavily affected and many times pushed away. At Substance Abuse Help we strive to resurrect hope for you and your family. By providing a supportive and medically supervised environment, we are able to help you achieve a clean and sober lifestyle by giving you the resources to remain sober well after completion of the treatment program.
When use of drug and alcohol is no longer done socially and has essentially consumed your life it can ruin your relationships and your finances. When this occurs no options are more effective than our Alcohol Treatment Programs and Drug Addiction Treatment Center. Our facilities, staff and methods can help you attain the life you deserve.
Our Services include:
Dual diagnosis and co-occurring disorder treatment program
Full medically supervised detoxification program
Inpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation
Partial hospitalization plan
Transitional living support and intensive outpatient treatment program
Support groups and educational components
Note: The detoxification process for alcohol addiction is quite different than that of drug detox. For alcoholism treatment, detox is an essential component for a proper healing process. Our experienced nurses and specialized staff are readily available no matter the time, to help handle and treat the symptoms of withdrawal. Understanding both the physical and emotional effects of detoxification, we are professionals at guiding you through the journey. Together we break the cycle smoothly and safely.